Hidden-Anime-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the bread-and-butter of Lost DVDs

Go down

the bread-and-butter of Lost DVDs Empty the bread-and-butter of Lost DVDs

Post  aliza Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Lostfans can debate the quality of the show's fifth season for hours on end, but for my money, Season Five was an uptick for the series because I'm a sucker for things that make my brain hurt. The time travel and '70s storylines not only provide plenty of intrigue, but warrant repeated viewings just to get a tenuous handle on things. And more so than previous Lost DVD sets, repeated viewings are the main reason to own Season Five on DVD.So what's that you say about the special features? Well, unless you are one of the fancy-pants bourgeois who owns a Blu-ray player they come up a tad short. The biggest letdown is the lack of audio commentaries, which are the bread-and-butter ofLost DVDs and, for diehard fans, just as entertaining as the episodes themselves. There are only two audio commentaries available on the set , one by executive producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse on the season premiere, Because You Left and one by writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz on He's Our You. This is the first Lost DVD set to have fewer than four audio commentaries and to feature zero commentaries with the actors. Say it with me... bummer! Each episode is brilliant and worth watching many times
Lost DVD 1-6
Dexter DVD 1-4
Family Guy DVD 1-8
Grey’s Anatomy DVD 1-6
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
Zumba DVD
Weeds DVD 1-5

aliza

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum